Through your Chamber membership, you have affordable access to a number of targeted and broad scope advertising options. From print to web, the Chamber has exclusive members-only pricing for its menu of advertising and marketing tools to help you grow your business, gain exposure in the marketplace and build your brand.
Banner Ad for New Members
When you joined the Chamber you received a FREE three month rotating banner ad on our new Chamber web site.
We are now ready to get your ad up and running.
Here is the protocol that needs to be followed to get this done:
- You will need to provide us with your logo or image at 400 x 200 px @72dpi. If you have any questions you can call the Chamber.
- If you cannot provide an image or logo but do have a web site, we can take your logo or image from there and make an ad for you for $25.
- If you want a totally custom made banner ad, we can create one for you for $50 or $50 per hour.
Please send your image via e-mail to Donna Miller at: email@example.com
Get noticed on the Chamber’s website. Internet advertising opportunities include:
- Banner and tile ads
- Embedded text content with hyperlinks
- Enhanced listings in the online business directory, with logo
Electronic Membership Directory
Send out targeted mailings to the Chamber membership directory. With the Chamber Electronic Membership Directory, you’re given a complete list of current members’ mailing information on a one-time basis in an Excel spreadsheet. This list may be used twice in a 12-month period for direct mail.
Eleven consecutive monthly updates with the mailing information for new members will be provided in an Excel spreadsheet. Each new member list may be used twice in a 12-month period for direct mail.
Please call for pricing. President’s Club members receive a complimentary one-time use of the membership mailing list during their first year of membership. Please call the Chamber for more information.
Monthly New Member Lists
You can also opt to order new member lists without ordering the full member list. Twelve consecutive monthly updates with mailing information for new members will be provided in an Excel spreadsheet. Each new member list may be used twice in a 12-month period for direct mail.
Boost your Brand Exposure with a Chamber Sponsorship
Sponsoring one of the Chamber’s events or programs is a high-impact, cost-efficient way to give your company exposure throughout the business community. Sponsorship of a Chamber program or event is budget-friendly for small to large businesses and gives your company:
- Increased brand exposure
- Exclusive associations with high profile business events featuring business leaders and top policymakers in unique, stylish venues
- Credible community exposure
- Highly-targeted advertising placement across a variety of print and web media
- Access to new business relationships and potential customers.
For more information on how you can grow your business through sponsorships, contact us.