- Chamber Business Breakfast that meets on the fourth Thursday of the month (except in the case of a holiday)
- Ambassador Committee Meeting on first Thursday of the month at 8 a.m.
- New Member Receptions
- Seminole’s Holiday Illuminated Night Parade
- Installation of Chamber Board
- Mr./Ms. Seminole Awards Banquet. Holiday Inn Harborside, Master of Ceremonies Ken Burke, Clerk of Circuit Courts. In addition to the prestigious Mr. or Ms. recognition, awards will be presented to Boss of the Year, Business of the Year and Merit winner, $50 per person
- Seminole Stampede 5k & 1 mile fun run, Walsingham Park, 7:30 a.m. late registration, event begins 8 a.m. (Cost yet to be determined)
- Tribute to Teachers Breakfast, 7:30 a.m., Seminole Middle School, involves about 18 Seminole area schools, each of which is represented by a faculty honoree
- Kids Appreciation Day, big party for elementary age kids in Seminole area on last day of school, Seminole City Park
- Golf Tournament, Oct. cookout 11:30 a.m., shotgun start 1 p.m.