Verizon store open for business at Seminole City Center
The Seminole Chamber of Commerce will have a “Healthy, Wealthy & Wise” Expo on Friday, Aug. 25, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Seminole Garden Apartments Peacock Center meeting hall (Vendor setup 7:30 a.m.)
The purpose is to promote a healthier lifestyle in the greater Seminole area.
The event is sold out to more than 50 vendors and offers business-to-business networking, as well as, the opportunity for the public to check out screenings, products and services
Special thanks to our hosts the Seminole Garden Apts. Clubs and sponsors: Habitat for Humanity, Brookdale at Bay Pines and Regen-Age
For a list of participants go to our online Healthy & Wellness expo directory: http://seminolechamber.net/health-wellness-directory/
- All day complimentary coffee will provided by Seminole Garden Community Club. At noon, there will be food to purchase (hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches, salads)
- The location has plenty of parking and there is a convenient drop off for vendors.
- Sound system available with portable mic to announce door prize winners, we are asking each business to bring a gift bag or gift card ($15 minimum) for a drawing
- Examples of Categories: Free health screenings, samples, products, services, home/health natural products, fitness, weigh loss, pain relief, home health care, long term care, insurance, chiropractic, food/nutrition, counseling, coaching, skin care, cosmetics, medical clinic, pharmacy, financial planning, banking
- Businesses that missed the deadline can still buy a listing in the online Expo Directory for $25 – for more information, call the Chamber office at 392-3245